So…what’s this all about?
Well, it’s an Accountability Club…with a classic Success Engineers’ twist
Now, I’m not going to beat about the bush.
And I’m not going to tell you that this is hard.
Nor should you expect me to go soft on you…
OK, OK…I’m going to stop with the innuendo 🤦♂️🤣🤣🤣
Here’s the thing…
The single biggest obstacle that we tend to see blocking or derailing amazing people from building a Thriving Businesses around Being Brilliant at What They Do is the very thing that robs ALL of us from allowing us to get closer to What Matters Most to us.
And the usual forms of External Accountability – the ‘sergeant major’ approach or the “you’re a grown-up; do what needs to be done” approach – rarely work.
So, what we know from years of doing this, is that we need to help you move from a reliance on External Accountability to being Internally Accountable, what we call ‘Personal Responsibility’.
And this is exactly what Club69 is all about.
Here’s how it works:
- You get a form to lay out the 5-10 things that matter to you, things you really want to be consistent with. Examples might be nutrition, journaling, exercise, writing, learning a language, etc.
- We test and ‘coach in’ or ‘coach out’ these ideas so that you end up with a list that really engages you, and that is constructed in a way that puts doing these things entirely within your control.
- You commit, along with the entire ‘cohort’, to staying with us on this journey for 69 days. You don’t do this to build a habit (although that may happen) – the idea that it takes the same number of days for anyone to build a habit is utterly bogus. You do this to build your subconscious belief in yourself that you can be and are consistent, and that you are totally capable of doing what you said you’d do.
- We provide tools and support for the journey, and help you use these tools.
- You commit to uploading a photo or scan of your tracking sheet every day, and showing up 1x per week for the Q&A check-in call (45mins-1hr).
- Everything else that we add in – breathwork and meditation sessions, nutrition, fitness, energy and sleep support…all of these ‘bonuses’ are optional (although you really should be all over them).
- I’ll be on the journey with you, and you’ll see how my story unfolds – warts and all.
The cost of all of this?
As you’re a member of The Excellerator, it’s a meagre £69 😁
£69 to get yourself into a significantly better place by August 2021.
£69 to build unshakeable faith in yourself as a doer, not a ‘gonna-doer’.
£69 to build that ‘consistency muscle’, so that it impacts every area of your life.
And I’ll be with you every step of the way.
You up for this?
Then speak to me and, in the words of rather brilliant Pink, let’s get this party started!